| || |
| ||Grilled Lemon Chicken |
Prep Time: 10 mins
Grill Time: 30 mins
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Freshly grated zest of 1 lemon
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 chickens, about 3 pounds each, split in half
- 4 lemons, cut in half crosswise
- Combine the lemon juice and zest with the olive oil and rosemary in a glass baking dish. Add the chickens and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat and oil the grill. Remove the chickens from the marinade and transfer them to the grill. Grill over indirect medium-high heat, about 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180ºF when inserted into the thigh.
- Remove the chickens from the grill, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil, and serve with lemon halves on the side.